2. Who are weWe are headquartered at 3260, Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA & have a regional office on 1st Floor, B-15, Sector-32, Gurugram, Haryana, India. Leena AI brings artificial intelligence to our clients/platform users and helps them achieve greater service efficiency. The chatbot systems supported by our platform analyze inbound messages and provide users with accurate responses. This reduces the average handling time by up to 80% and automates repetitive and recurring questions right after integration. The system is based on complex NLP algorithms, trained on historical data, is constantly optimized during operational use so that future requirements can be processed more efficiently. For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the ‘GDPR’), Leena AI is the ‘Data Controller’ and is responsible for your personal data in some cases while the ‘Data Processor’ in others.You can contact us by post at the above address, or email us at email@example.com.
4. Information we collect about you and how we collect itThe type of information that we collect depends on how you use our products. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Apps, including information: • by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); &• that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as industry, geography, and/or about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or Apps, and usage details (“non-personal information”).
We collect this information: • Directly from you when you provide it to us.• Automatically as you navigate through the Website or Apps. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
|Category of Personal Data||Elements of data included|
|User’s served via App||User Id, Employee Id, Full name, Phone number / mobile number, Email, Designation, Picture, Department, Address, locality, DOB, DOJ, Salary slip, Leave data, Band, Organization structure, Gender, Marital status, Work anniversary date, Dependents data, timezone, IP address, Attendance, Application Logs|
|Website / Chatteron Platform User’s Data||User Id, User name, Password, Full name, Email, Picture, Time zone, IP address, Facebook data (User ID, Token, Full name & Time zone), Google data (User ID, Token, Full name email, & Photo), Github data (User ID, Token, Full name, email, photo, profile link, username), Application Logs|
5. How we may use your informationWe use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:• To present our Website, Apps, and their contents and functionality to you. • To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us. • To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. • To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection. • To notify you about changes to our Website, Apps, or any products or services we offer or provide though it. • To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website or Apps.• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information. • For any other purpose with your consent.We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you.
6. How long will we keep this dataWe limit the collection and use of personal information to that which is necessary for the identified purpose (see — How we may use your information), and will not be used for any other purposes. Personal information used will be retained as per legal or contractual requirements in a secure system unless you requested us to dispose of your information.We will delete your personal data as soon as we no longer have a need or a legal basis to process it.• We’ll always delete your data when we receive a request from you to do so. In the unlikely event that we are still obliged under the law to keep your data, we’ll inform you about that.• We will not store or otherwise process your data for an “unlimited period” in other cases. If we rely on legitimate interest for processing, your data will be kept as long as we are in a business relationship with you.
8. LinksThe website pages can contain links to sites, services, and functions of third parties, subsidiaries, and affiliates that may use and conform to different rules and procedures of confidentiality provision from those stated here. Leena AI is not responsible for the Policy of confidentiality of such resources.
9. Data SecurityWe take the security of your personal data very seriously and have policies and procedures in place to ensure our compliance with the GDPR. We have implemented appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for the security and confidentiality of your information, and use reasonable efforts to maintain physical and information security management programs to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and disclosure.At Leena AI, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Further, we use secure encryption technology to protect certain categories of information. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. Despite these precautions, no data security safeguards guarantee 100% security all of the time. Although we do our very best to protect your personal details, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we can’t and don’t guarantee the absolute security and protection of your data. The safety and security of your information also depend on you where you are expected to follow safe online behavior while dealing with our websites, apps, or platform.
10. Your rights as a data subjectBy law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider. If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent, contractual obligation or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased. You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully. Finally, in some circumstances, you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling. To submit a request regarding any of the above-mentioned rights by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above in the ‘Who Are We’ section of this policy.
11. Circumstances for denialIf we cannot verify if you (or your authority to act on behalf of another person), we have the right to deny requests. While verifying your identity we shall generally avoid requesting additional information from you for purposes of verification. If, however, we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request additional information from you, which shall only be used for the purposes of verifying your identity while you are seeking to exercise your rights, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We shall delete any new personal information collected for the purposes of verification as soon as practical after processing your request, except as required to comply with applicable legislation.
12. Your right to complainIf you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office of your region via their website or write to them.
14. Still have some questions?You can reach us using the contact details given in the section “Who we are” if you:• Want to know more about the privacy of your information• Want to make any kind of claim or request with regard to your personal data • Want to say that we are wrong in any privacy issue • Want to share your thoughts on how we could make our privacy practices better• For any query, feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated date: 16th October 2022